DEADLINE REVISED 2 April 2012 before noon
Screen South is looking for 8 Creative Business Teams to develop their feature length scripts, entrepreneurial skills and businesses. The teams can be existing businesses or newly formed partnerships but with a minimum of 2 people maximum of 3 people per team.
The chosen teams will be invited to seminars, master classes and have access to hot desks, phones, and a meeting space which is available at the Studio Creative Business Base over the programme. The programme concludes with all 8 teams pitching (both your Projects and Businesses) in London with top industry Financiers, Producers and Business Angels.
The teams will also have access of up to a £500 bursary available for a variety of expenditures during the programme and have free access to the four live public events that will also be running over the same 6-month period at Maidstone Studios as well as opportunities to meet with the guest industry panellists.
The Creative Business Base programme will be delivered by current industry practioners and will cover subjects including:
- Script and Project Development
- Legals and contracts
- Entrepreneurial mind-set and skills
- Planning and Pitching
- Creative Business – planning and development
- Sources of Funding and Finance
- Single project and Business Investments
- Ways to market (Traditional vs. new media inc social networks)
- Sales Distribution Exhibition – what are they looking for?
- Working with the global marketsUKand International
- Understanding exploitation potentials of projects (IP)
- Use of new medias and IP
- E-marketing and promotion
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity, and apply before noon on Monday 2nd April 2012. For more information and to apply please visit http://screensouth.org/newsarticle.aspx?newsid=2369