Date: Thursday, 12 September 2013 – 18:00 – 20:00
Location: The Maidstone Studios, Kent
Creative England is holding their first Crew and Facility Night in Kent, in partnership with the Kent Film Office. Don’t miss the event which will be a great chance to network and make new contacts, so what are you waiting for, book your free ticket here.
The event will be useful to production companies, film and TV crew, as well as those in the digital or gaming industries and those that offer facilities and services. Don’t miss your opportunity to:
- Make new business leads, meet old friends and make new contacts
- Learn about both Creative England and the Kent Film Office and what they can do to help you
- Find out about Creative England’s database, which lists crew and facilities in England and can help you find work or source crew
You’ll also get the chance to meet representatives from the following companies:
- Even organisers Creative England who are the national agency that invests in and supports creative ideas, talent and businesses in film, TV, games and digital media across the English regions.
- Event hosts The Maidstone Studios which is the largest independent TV studio facilities in the UK offering a brilliant television space, with five studios, including the country’s largest TV studio floor, and has state-of-the-art post-production suites.
- Even partners Kent Film Office, who offer a first class Film Commissioning Service for all manner of productions and can help you source unique filming locations, obtain film permits for public areas, put you in touch with local contacts and even legally close roads for filming
- Even sponsors Brookson who are an accountancy firm which provide services for media and creative freelancers and have been sponsoring Creative England’s Crew Nights since they first started.
Don’t miss a great night and book your place now: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/creative-england-crew-night-in-partnership-with-kent-film-office-12th-sept-tickets-7994264059