Darling Buds of May Competition 2012
Enter Visit Kent’s fantastic competition to win a Darling Buds of May Box set and entry into two great attractions in the Garden of England. Terms and conditions apply and the competition closes on 20 July 2012. Enter here
Win the ‘Perfick’ Darling Buds break for two!
Walk in the footsteps of Ma and Pa Larkin and enjoy the unspoilt rural idyll of Pluckley and the Weald. Spend a night snuggled up at the luxurious Elvey Farm, take a fascinating tour of Biddenden Vineyards and steam across Kent on the Kent & East Sussex Railway, complete with a scrumptious cream tea!
This fantastic prize can only be redeemed on the weekend of 1st and 2nd of October 2011.
This competition is now closed.
The Kent Film Office is happy to announce that Mrs V Rowe won the competition. “I never thought I would win and nearly did not enter the competition due to how popular the Darling Buds of May programme is, but thank you so much for the news.” Mrs V Rowe
1st October 2pm: A Tour of Biddenden Vineyards, Biddenden
1st October 7pm: A fabulous meal at one of Kent’s Premier Fish restaurants, The Dering Arms, Pluckley1st October: A night spent in a double room in rural bliss at Elvey Farm, Pluckley
2nd October: Cream Tea on board the Kent and East Sussex Railway, Tenterden
If this sounds like the trip for you enter our competition below and remember that competition entry also makes you eligible for special offers from producers and attractions on the trail.
Terms and Conditions
The competition closed on 5th September 2011
- Only one entry per household; entrants must be aged 18 or over
- The prize consists of one nights accommodation only for two people (with 2 people sharing a twin/double room), at Elvey Farm, a tour at Biddenden Vineyards on 1st October at 2pm for two people, a meal at the Dering Arms on 1st October for two people and a trip on the Kent & East Sussex Railway for two on 2nd October with a cream tea
- The Prize does not include transport to or within Kent or any meals other than those stated
- The prize must be claimed by 12th September 2011.
- An independent person will draw the winner at random within 3 days of the closing date
- The winner will be notified by 16th September 2011, and the name of the winner will be made available on request to Visit Kent by post after that time. Details on how to claim the prize and full prize terms and conditions will be given in the letter of notification
- If the winner cannot be contacted, Visit Kent reserves the right to reallocate or forfeit the prize
- The terms of the prize are not negotiable and cannot be exchanged for cash in whole or in part
- Employees of Visit Kent, The Kent Film Office, Explore Kent, Produced in Kent and The Museum of Kent Life and members of their immediate families, are not eligible to participate
- The decision of Visit Kent is final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.